The arrival of December sends the holiday season into full swing - prepare yourself for a jam-packed roster of glittering festive holiday cheer for the whole family - right here in the suburbs!
- 1.Ugly Sweater Ice Skating Day, December 10th Winnetka Ice Arena
- 2. Build a GingerBread House, December 16th, Wheeling Park District
- 3.Lightscape at the Chicago Botanical Garden, Until January 8th, Glencoe
- 4.”Kohlights” at Kohls Children Museum, Until December 29th, Glenview
- 5.20th Annual Winter Arts & Crafts Expo, November 19th-20th, Evanston
- Let it Shine Lights Show, Until January 1st, Northbrook
- Willow Hill Lights, Until January 1st, Northbrook
- Holiday Market at the Grove, December 8th-11th, Glenview
- Caviar & Champagne Din, December 14th, Towne & Oak, Winnetka
- Laughs & Brew Ten Ninety Brewing Co, Glenview
- Holiday Brass & Choral Concert, *See full dates and locations through this link*
- Georgianna & Kitt, Until December 24th, Skokie
- Best Christmas Lights Near Me Map
For more information head to “Visit NorthShore” for more events. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season for you and your family. Please remember I am always here for you if you need anything. You can check out more home tips HERE.